[IP] Paradigm Pathway Upgrade on sale!

 I upgraded to the Paradigm 512 in September, and paid $450 out of pocket. It
was so worth it -
 the bolus calculator has made a HUGE difference in my control. I no longer
overcalculate
 corrections, because the pump calculates 'active insulin' (bolus that has not
yet been absorbed)
 and subtracts it from the correction. I also love the new basal settings (.05
units instead of .1
units).
 At my pump group meeting on Monday, someone told me that this upgrade program
is now on sale for
$299!
 I encourage any 511 users to purchase the upgrade - the new features have
really helped me, and I
 have been pumping for 8 years! I tended to 'round' my calculations, the bolus
calculator is exact
to the .1 unit.
Linda