From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of George
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 11:30 PM
To: Insulin Pumpers
Subject: [IP] The Animas IR-1200 Chat

Many thanks to the wonderful folks of Animas who came to the Guest
Chat tonight.

There were two things that I learned while there.  This will be THE
pump for anyone who is insulin sensitive as not only will it allow
basal settings down to .025 but you can also do a bolus as small as
.05 units.  No other pump currently offers these capabilities, and if
I were a parent of a diabetic child or was insulin sensitive myself,
this pump would be the highest on my ratings chart.

A Big Thanks again to Audrey Finkelstein, Barbara Montgomery and to
Peter Laakmann

George