Re: [IP] Pumping Toddlers

>George -
><<Stupid Doctors that deny kids pumps are NON COMPLIANT!!!>>
>  When I insisted that I wanted Joshua on the pump, they suggested
>Lantus. I said
>"why would I want to learn the regime with Lantus when I want him to pump?"
>Their response was that I'd learn to count carbs, well, I'll learn
>to count 'em
>on the pump.
>  I was not going to learn a new regime unless is was pumping. (OK, I'm
>Mom to Joshua, 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos.-Pumping Cozmo 6/03 & Jessie, 22
>western Massachusetts

GOOD FOR YOU (and Joshua)!!!!   Let's not let these stupid
Non-Compliant Doctors get away with it anymore.  They used to be lazy
and feel that putting us on 1/2 a day NPH was the answer to all
their problems (boy do WE know different)    NEVER accept what makes
the Doctor comfortable. We are not here for his comfort.   We are
here to get the BEST!!!!     :>)

(the world needs more "stubborn" people like you, Shelley!)