Re: [IP] The Animas IR-1200 Chat

At 1:11 AM -0500 11/19/03, email @ redacted wrote:
>   You state that the new Animas pump will allow basal adjustments to 0.025
>and I can really appreciate that.  But the comment about the 0.05 bolus
>  increment is totally false.

Sylvia, the information you have may be outdated, please remember
that this is a product not yet released and information you have may
have been from an earlier production trial:

Tue Nov 18 21:07:52 EST 2003 (02:07 GMT) Barbara Montgomery
<email @ redacted>
Features include CarbSmart, BG bolus, insulin on board and a really
easy to use user interface. Also .025 U/hr basal and .05 bolus.

As for the other pumps you mentioned, I'm sure there are properties
that are helpful to you and Joshua, BUT this pump CAN be adjusted to
an increment of .025 in it's basal settings and it is the ONLY pump
that can do that.  This IS the pump for the insulin sensitive and
that can not be denied.

George     ;>)