Re: [IP] Pumping Toddlers

George -

<<Stupid Doctors that deny kids pumps are NON COMPLIANT!!!>>

 When I insisted that I wanted Joshua on the pump, they suggested Lantus. I said
"why would I want to learn the regime with Lantus when I want him to pump?"
Their response was that I'd learn to count carbs, well, I'll learn to count 'em
on the pump.

 I was not going to learn a new regime unless is was pumping. (OK, I'm

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com