[IP] RE: My Reply/90 day trials

I took two posts & put them together because this pisses me off so much:

 <<Keep in mind, if your insurance didn't buy you a pump and pay at least part
of your supplies, would you be able to keep pumping? I know I wouldn't.

Judi in MI
- --------------------------------------
email @ redacted >

 Why isn't everyone pumping insulin? I haven't had to call an ambulance in
nearly 2 years. No glucagon injections. No prying teeth open to force
 monojel down my husband's throat. I'm not going to be able to maintain my
"nursing" skills much longer. >>

 It's like not covering birth control. Hmmmm, delivering a baby is cheaper than
the PILL! DUH!

 Paying for a pump, pump supplies, etc. is cheaper in the long run than paying
for complications. When with the insurance companies get their heads out of
their ASSES & realize that maintaining the STUPID disease makes more sense than
paying to treat the complications?

OK, I feel better now.

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com