RE: [IP] New MM Transfer Guard in 512 Video?

The ones now come un->clicked sometimes when you tap them to get the
bubbles out.  I hope they solve this with a new >design.  I would also
like to see them clear so you can see the bubbles.  Does anyone at MM
>test this stuff on actual people that will use it before they make it
and sell it?  Sometimes I >wonder.

>Antonio in Los Angeles
>Dx Type 1 1993 @ 27
>Paradigm 512

I think the people they tested it on have at least 20/15 vision.  I
can't *see* the d*** bubbles without a magnifying class, and I can't
tell it's adequately primed until I'm shooting insulin across the