Re: [IP] The Animas IR-1200 Chat

George,

  You state that the new Animas pump will allow basal adjustments to 0.025
and I can really appreciate that.  But the comment about the 0.05 bolus
 increment is totally false. And as for the Deltec and I tink the newer MM pumps
that
can do bolusing by carb count...this can be an infinite bolus increment since
it is so precise.

Just for the record.......

Sylvia
mom to Joshua who really likes the exact bolus on his PUMPY