[IP] Re: ip-digest V7 #671 Disetronic & Roche

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 at 19:48:31 EST, email @ redacted wrote:
 >>>I understand what each of the respondents is saying, and I will
agree that
Desitronic has some wonderful people working for them.The company was
  supportive when my D-tron was recalled and replaced withe the Dtron
What I am objecting to is that now that they can not sell their pimps
they have decided
to not give their support to these groups. I do not believe I will be
as  confident in this
company (now owned by Roche) as I was before.I wish diabetese could be
turned off
as easily as Desitronic was to the groups needs.<<<

I see a pattern here. It looks like Roche has affected Disetronic in
much the same way that Medtronic affected MiniMed.

Tom Beatson
dx 12/1942, 506 1995, 508 2000