From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 2:58 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #671

In a message dated 11/17/2003 7:09:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
Subject: Re: [IP] Sweating

YES - T1 and sweating are related (might be with T2 as
well, but I don't have any info about it).

Also, T1s tend to have more trouble regulating their
internal thermometer - feeling cold or hot at
inappropriate times (i.e being cold in a very hot
room).  I am not sure if this is a brain chemistry
thing (temp is regulated somewhere in the brain - the
amygdila ???) or something else.  But, it is all
related to DM.

If anyone wants back-up info - I'll try to dig it out

I would love to see the documentation on that. Thanks April