From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 3:06 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #673--support group saved

Thanks to animas for comming to our rescue and offering to help keep the

 oceanside support group going. As stated desitronic let all their sales
reps
go.
this also ment that Desitronic, as they told me ,would not help support
the
group meetings.THEY TURNED THEIR BACKS ON US! Staccey Mondella sales rep
for
 Animas called me and will be at our meeting Tuesday November 25th 7:00
p.m. at
 the oceanside Y @ 15 Neil court in Oceanside .She will bring the 12oo
for us to
see and info about it.