Re: [IP] infusion site scarring

>From: Adele Morgan <email @ redacted>
>To: email @ redacted
>Subject: [IP] infusion site scarring
>Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:41:29 -0900
>  Just wanted to find out how long it takes for the infusion site holes on
>stomach to fade and go away. Not that I'm doing any swim suit modeling in
>near future but I've been on the pump since September of this year and I
>can see every hole since I started. I'm just wondering what my skin will
>like after 5 - 10 years of this. I'm blonde and blue eyed and probably more
>prone to scarring than most. Let me know what the veteran pumper have to
>dx 1987   pumping since 9-9 -03

The cat bit me this summer.  I won't go into it!  She has led me to believe
that it was all my fault.  "You let that ruthless pup you were looking after
into the cottage, didn't you? So I nailed you!"
Her teeth marks are still visible on my wrist.  She did this in mid-July.

I do notice that my husband's marks are still visible.  He has quite a bit
of hair so I'm not sure how many marks are there?

Share holiday photos without swamping your Inbox.  Get MSN Extra Storage
now!  http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es