Re: [IP] sweating

My husband sweated a lot especially if he was going low with or without
exercise!  Now, with hypoglycemic unawareness, he doesn't or rarely does.
If he has been doing something strenuous and his insulin is set at a high
rate of delivery, he may break into a profuse sweat--his hypoglycemia or
cascading blood sugars are very apparent.  I always test when I observe a
profuse sweat! Sometimes he's very low, below 4(18), but sometimes he's just
lower than he should be, but above 4, but the bolus at mealtime has
obviously acted too quickly and he is headed too low too fast.