Re: [IP] Mothers of children with diabetes who develop diabetes themselves

Ellen wrote:
> I'm wondering if there are other mothers on this website who have obsessed
> for years about their child's diabetes and have ultimately gone on to
>  diabetes themselves       Just wondering
how many other mothers on this list find themselves in the same boat.
Thought we could all row together, rather than sink :-).

Make room in the boat for me!!!!!!!!  I developed LADA in 2000.  My a1c's
also started creeping up with 200+ one hour post meal sugars, and fasting
was rite on the 110 cut off.    I decided to go straight to insulin cause I
understand how it works as compared to the oral meds that my doctor insisted
I take.

Anna LADA 2000
Forrest 23 dx 99
Griffin 15 dx 90