[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #671

I understand what each of the respondents is saying, and I will agree that
Desitronic has some wonderful people working for them.The company was very
 supportive when my D-tron was recalled and replaced withe the Dtron Plus.What I
objecting to is that now that they can not sell their pimps they have decided
to not give their support to these groups. I do not believe I will be as
 confident in this company (now owned by Roche) as I was before.I wish diabetese
could be turned off as easily as Desitronic was to the groups needs.