Re: [IP] Re: trusting my pump

Wasn't Regular first called Toronto?

Good joke about the sanitary napkins.  I recall my son absolutely refused to
deliver sample packs of feminine products, when he was about that age in his
bi-weekly papers!  I certainly thought this "bright idea" never flew in that
advertising agency again.

The time he was supposed to deliver a sample of orange juice also didn't go
as planned back at Incompetents, inc.  He drank more than he delivered. ; )