RE: [IP] day 3, love it!!

Why am I so contrary?

The only time my husband had a delivery problem with the pump was when he
was at work wearing dress pants.  Most of the time around here he wears
track pants.  After the first non-delivery and hearing the alarm at his desk
after it had been getting louder and louder, he watched the pump deliver the
insulin until it was finished.  He only had the problem with the lunch time

He's not fat, by the way and the belt didn't seem at all tight!  Of course,
men don't have the hips women do so perhaps, a women wouldn't have much
trouble with a belt over the pump hose.

P.S. My husband has been on the pump since the end of Feb. 2002!  I swear
never a no-delivery message except when he was wearing dress pants at work
with a light belt.