[IP] site changes

 For me every site change seems to be different. I always leave my site in for a
few hours. Sometimes, I go high after a site change and sometimes my numbers are
perfect. It is totally random. Like someone else mentioned, it seems as if some
sites just take longer to "kick in"- I guess it may have to do with the skin/fat
at the different sites. I may never figure it out!

Do you Yahoo!?