[IP] under the knife

Thanks Jan for your reminders to snip our replies. It's hard on my eyes
rolling through the repeats.
I am looking forward to the Animas chat but I have a conflict. OK, it's
'only' 24,  but it's the only TV my wife and I watch together. I assume
it will be archived.

I have been/will be seeing some surgeons. All seem concerned about my
diabetes and Addisons. Both are 'well' managed and my heart is fine.
What's the issue? Am I having a 'Bush' moment?   (heh-heh Jan)

Thanks for the rplies on the chronic pain. This is a nice bunch of