[IP] Mothers of children with diabetes who develop diabetes themselves

I'm wondering if there are other mothers on this website who have obsessed
for years about their child's diabetes and have ultimately gone on to develop
 diabetes themselves. I have obsessed for 15.5 years about my son's diabetes and
now find my post prandial bgs are rising, my A1C is going up, and I'm willing
to start taking insulin. I don't know if it's type 2 or LADA...Just wondering
how many other mothers on this list find themselves in the same boat.
Thought we could all row together, rather than sink :-).