[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #673--support group saved

Thanks to animas for comming to our rescue and offering to help keep the
 oceanside support group going. As stated desitronic let all their sales reps
this also ment that Desitronic, as they told me ,would not help support the
group meetings.THEY TURNED THEIR BACKS ON US! Staccey Mondella sales rep for
 Animas called me and will be at our meeting Tuesday November 25th 7:00 p.m. at
 the oceanside Y @ 15 Neil court in Oceanside .She will bring the 12oo for us to
see and info about it.

                       info: call Bill (516)536-2636