[IP] site changes

What usually works for me is leaving the old site in for 2 hours at least
plus priming 2 units. It seems to depend a lot on where the new site is. If
it is my abdomen, where I have lots of fat, it can take a long long time for
a new site to start "working". Perhaps that is why a child wouldn't have any
problems removing the old site right away.
Attention the person who said months ago that he had to bolus for coffee! I
just read last week that coffee makes a person more insulin-resistant so
that would explain it. Thank you to the person that posted that high blood
sugar also makes one more insulin resistant. That explained my problems
bringing down highs to me! YMMV