[IP] Re: Help

Hi Brian, what type of tubing do you use?Because I use the tender (from
disetronic) and I occasionally forget that I need an extra unit after
filling the tube because the needle is already in. especially with the
tender but also with other tubing there are tons of things to mess up (I
think the air bubble was already mentioned).  Tina >Date: Tue, 18 Nov
2003 01:53:08 -0500