[IP] Paradigm 512

My son recently received his Paradigm 512 (Pathway Program upgrade through
Kaiser). The pump has made life at school a lot easier...No longer have to
worry about the aid calculating insulin on board and boluses. However, the
meter is not what I had hoped for. I am getting a replacement and hopefully
it will be significantly better. Thankfully, you can still receive the
benefit of the pump without the meter.

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]