Re: [IP] New Quick Set?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Juan Antonio Dominion" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 1:31 PM
Subject: RE: [IP] New Quick Set?

Go to MiniMed's website, and the new set is talked about there. It is called
the Quick Set Plus. It's under the News release section, and also you can go
to the Products tab, and go down to infusion sets, and it will have all the
infusion sets. The Quick Set Plus I believe is the first listed. As of last
night, it wasn't on the on-line store though. They are supposed to be
availiable late December 2003, it said.