[IP] Brag on Therasense...

I just have to brag on Therasense.

Remember, I got one of the first Flash meters?  Well, the backlight stopped
working!  I called them this morning, got to customer service, went through
the -- did you do this -- so they could check that it wasn't a user issue.
They said, we'll get a warranty return package out to you today -- 2 minutes
later I had an email verifying it.

SUPER!

And no waiting on hold either.

And of course, they really want to see the meter and see WHY it isn't
backlighting....