Re: [IP] trusting my pump

Definitely not the only one.Shannon does the same thing. :-)

Take care, Kerri - IP Parents-of-Pumpers chat host and mom of Shannon
(email @ redacted 11/96, pumping email @ redacted 11/99, pumping email @ redacted 8/03 and loving
it!), and her 7 siblings  :-)
"I count carbs, not sheep!"
Ellen said:
My son only changes the cartridge when it's empty (ok, maybe he'll throw
5 units of insulin LOL when at home).  That's exactly why we like having
300 unit cartridge..less frequent changing of something!...He reuses
tubing a
few times too.  I'm sure he's not the only one.