Re: [IP] Questions for Chat re: New Animas IR 1200

    Thanks for the help, yes it has been a very hard few months ....
Thyroid, heart, and as alway gastroparesis... when it did not help that I
tried to be Peter Pan..... flying 16 feet off the my roof house ... I was
doing ok until I ran out of "P" dust and hit the ground.... "TINK" I need
more :-)  .  I have been hoping for one of the other member of the group to
help with setting up Guest chats to be my backup.  This has not happen so I
will ask again. It takes a great deal of work and money  to run Insulin
Pumpers, I know that Michael and the Admins spend a lot of time making sure
the website and e-mail list servers stay running. The time each of the Chat
hosts take out of their lives to host a chat, even when they are not feeling
well or have things to do with their family ... they understand the good of
IP and support it is for themselfs and each other.
    Everyone of the 60+ people who help run IP need  a big "THANK YOU", it
is sad that most of the e-mail I get is "WHY did you do this... I didn't
like this chat... please remove me from your mailing... why can't you get
this pump company to do a chat!!!... well HELLO I have tried to get this one
or that one to do a chat... does anyone read the posts I write, I know  I'm
not the best writer in the world but I try to let everyone know that is
going on with chats. Every now and when I do get a note thanking me for a
chat, and I try to send them on to the speakers and hosts so they know
someone enjoy the chat.
    George, I need to get back to my PT class... sitting here with "Hot
Packs" for 20 minute checking my e-mail.
                                             REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

ps: I did send the questions on to Audrey already. Wish the membership would
do it more often.