[IP] Re: prefilling cartridges

>ah, the FDA sponsored 'cartridge police' you mean :-)

Exactly!!!   I heard that they had finally resolved their differences
and were now working in concert with the Food Police.   It won't be
long before being High is completely lawful, but being Norml is a
felony offense.   Just remember, when pumps are outlawed only outlaws
will have pumps.

As Syvia said, ASIF,