Re: [IP] trusting my pump

<I kind
<I was name. a had it that or neuropathy, of form know didn?t I
5. finally, i use so little insulin (almost 30 percent less on the pump)
that i was wondering if i could keep the same cartridge in when i changed
the set. yesterday with my first set change i threw away the old cartridge,
along with quite a bit of insulin, which seemed like a waste.

My son only changes the cartridge when it's empty (ok, maybe he'll throw out
5 units of insulin LOL when at home).  That's exactly why we like having the
300 unit cartridge..less frequent changing of something!...He reuses tubing a
few times too.  I'm sure he's not the only one.