RE: Subject: [IP] Help...

I used to have the same problem with spiking numbers immediately after
changing my site.  When I changed over to Novolog from Humulog that
problem went away.  I don't know why but it worked well.

Good luck,

Steven A. Beauchamp

Thanks...I know others have mentioned problems with Humalog, too.  But
I've been using Novolog.  (Maybe I should try Humalog?  I've been
occasionally getting the little bulleyes at the infusion site that
somebody here associated with Humalog...)