[IP] Chat: "Introducing the IR1200"

The Animas chat for October will be held Tuesday, November 18 at 9pm EST
in the Guest Room.

This month's topic will be "Introducing the IR1200" with Guest
Speakers Audrey and Barbara.  If you are in the market for a new pump,
or are curious as to what new pumps are coming out, then you owe it to
yourself to come see what George Lovelace has described as being quite
possibly, "The Perfect Pump".(Best Pump Ever)

For information on the pump (with pics) check out the press release

To join the chat, simply point your browser to
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml and select "Guest" from the
pull-down menu of chat rooms (where it asks you to select a chat
room).  You will then need to type in your username and password when
prompted. Your username is the email address that you subscribed to
the list with and your password is "pumper" (without the quotes).  If
you are having problems accessing the chat, email
help@insulin-pumpers.org and we will help you access the chat.

If you cannot make the chat but would like to read a transcript of it,
simply go to

the morning after the chat for a complete transcipt of the chat.

We look forward to seeing everyone at Tuesday's chat!

        Insulin-Pumpers.Org - The Original and Always The Best
           Diabetes and Insulin Pump Chat on the Internet!

Pump Huuggss!!

Steve & Jem
email @ redacted
Type II- 1981, Insulin dependant - 1993, Pumping (MiniMed 508) - 7/01
"As we brushed past each other, you favored me with a smile.
It's okay if we never meet again. I'm lucky you were here just for a while!"