Re: [IP] Questions for Chat re: New Animas IR 1200

>We are thrilled to hear about the new Animas IR 1200 coming out -- we've been
>so happy with the IR1000 pump and with Animas' great service/support but were
>starting to get envious of some of the bells and whistles available on some
>of the other pumps that have been released since Katie started pumping . . .
>I can't make the chat tomorrow night but was hoping that some kind soul(s)
>who will be participating could ask a few questions for me:

This is really good that you've posted these, Lyndy.   We do like to
get people to send the Chat Hosts a list of questions ahead of time
so that every question addressed will be answered.  Particularly when
it is about a new product.  Sometimes questions can come up that
require further investigation that the Guest Chatter might not have
encountered before about their product.  I will Forward your
questions to the Guests to be sure that they do address them, or
answer them to you directly off-list.  Of course most of the
questions you've asked should be answered during Chat.

If anyone else has questions that they would want to ask,
particularly those that might require further investigation, please
send them to me and I will be sure to Forward them to the right
people at Animas.  Rodney normally takes care of this, but he has had
a lot to deal with lately.  The Best Wishes of every one on the List
for Rodney would be greatly appreciated!   Get Better, Rod!!!!!   ;>)