[IP] BD Logic Meter with Link For Sale

I got the BD Logic Meter with Link included with my Paradigm upgrade to
the 512.  Since I'm already quite liking the OneTouch UltraSmart, I
decided to keep using it and enter my BGs manually into the pump.  It is
working well this way, so I've decided to offer the meter with Link to
someone using the system that might want another.  (This is the BD Logic
Meter that transmits the BG reading to the pump via radio frequency.)
It is still unopened in the original box.  Of course, I would give
anyone from the IP list a good deal.  MM sells them for $99.  Email me
off list and make me an offer I can't refuse and it's yours.  Payment by
PayPal preferred.
Antonio in Los Angeles
Dx Type 1 1993 @ Age 27
Paradigm 512