[IP] Questions for Chat re: New Animas IR 1200

We are thrilled to hear about the new Animas IR 1200 coming out -- we've been
so happy with the IR1000 pump and with Animas' great service/support but were
starting to get envious of some of the bells and whistles available on some
of the other pumps that have been released since Katie started pumping . . .

I can't make the chat tomorrow night but was hoping that some kind soul(s)
who will be participating could ask a few questions for me:

1.  Details about it's "calculation" features (carb boluses, corrective
boluses, unused insulin, etc.).

2.  If the alarms with adjustable volume/vibrate mode are only for actual
 "warning" alarms (low insulin level, non-delivery of insulin, etc.) -- or if
also includes a feature for user defined "alarms"  such as reminders to check
BG levels or to bolus.

3.  What kind of upgrade opportunities will Animas offer for existing Animas
pumpers (Katie's will have been pumping with Animas for three years by the
time the 1200 comes out this summer).

4.  Other than the reduction in cartridge capacity (200 vs. the current 300
units), are there any features of the current Animas pumps that will not be
available with the new pump?

5.  Is that engineering for watertightness of essentially the same design as
with their 1000 pumps?  And if there's any significant difference -- in what

6.  The new big screen looks great -- I assume it's still got a back light

7.  Will the new pump also use a standard, readily available battery (like
the current 357 or an AAA etc.)?

Thanks a bunch!  (I can't wait to read the transcript!)
Pumpmama to Katie -- happily pumping since 6-1-01 with her Animas 1000