Re: [IP] RE IP] prefilling cartridges, was: no subject

Your secret is safe with us. :-)  hehe

Take care, Kerri - IP Parents-of-Pumpers chat host and mom of Shannon
(email @ redacted 11/96, pumping email @ redacted 11/99, pumping email @ redacted 8/03 and loving
it!), and her 7 siblings  :-)
"I count carbs, not sheep!"

Sylvia said:
Oh WOW, I'm with George...for the past 4 years we have been going 7-10
on a
cartridge for Joshua.  Closer to the 6-7 now that he is growing and
entering
 puberty. Man O man....I sure hope the FDA isn't scanning this list for
those of
us who are breaking Their rule!!!!   Oh My Goodness

Sylvia
mom to Joshua
all said in fun, of course!!!!