Re: [IP] RE IP] prefilling cartridges, was: no subject

>>Kerri said:
>>Hmmm.interesting. Where did you hear that and what is the reasoning
>>(because it's a protein and might bind to the plastic)? We've been
>>prefilling anywhere from 3-9 *plastic* cartridges (1-3 vials worth) at a
>>time for the last 4yrs, with no problems.
>i would not argue with your results, but just today, i was talking to
>a pump salesperson, who mentioned to me, that "the 'FDA' guidelines are
>that the cartridges are not to contain insulin, for more then 5 days".

Oh my gosh!!!!   I've been doing it completely wrong for the past 5
years.   Please don't tell the FDA on me!!    :>o

I almost never eat so much ice cream that my cartridge gets used up
in 5 days.  It consistently lasts 6 to 8 days.   Your Cartridge Use
May Vary!     ;>)