[IP] 24 vs 31 vs 43 length tubing

> Barb, welcome aboard. On the tubing, I don't think you need 43" of it,
> initially I got an assortment of 23 and 43 inch tubing, I find the 23 is
> plenty for me. I chose the above the belt region for my site and I rotate
> From side to side when I change my sets.

I too rotate my sites from side to side on my abdomen but after trying all
three tubing lengths (24, 31, 43 inches) I found the 24 inch lines were
definitely too short, and the 43 inch lines were too long . The 31 inch length
line is just right, it provides plenty of tubing to allow the pump to be
conveniently located and yet it is short enough that, if I drop my pump, it
stops just short of hitting the ground.