[IP] Re: trusting my pump

I leave my Cozmo in carb mode, BUT, when the numbr of units comes up you can
always chagne them up or daown (I have done this when i knew form past
experience that the carbs on the food was not the best measure of how much
insulin i needed)

i am tryin gto traxck the carbs i eat, so wnat the carbs to be in the
memory, but when eating pizza, i add more insulin, so i just do it when the
units come up by UP or DOWN arrow!!

(this works for me!!)