[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #670

if anyone is using the cozmo, do you occasionally "lose" the different
carb ratios you've programmed? especially when going back and forth
carb and insulin unit types of entries? can this be prevented?
5. finally, i use so little insulin (almost 30 percent less on the pump)
that i was wondering if i could keep the same cartridge in when i changed

the set. yesterday with my first set change i threw away the old
along with quite a bit of insulin, which seemed like a waste.
> least
> part of your supplies, would you be able to keep pumping?  I know I
> wouldn't.
> Judi in MI
I use the Cozmo..I have never lost the carb ratios that I have
programmed. I suggest you call Deltec to question it. As far as the
cartridge, I don't change it until it is empty....usually about 6
days...I change my site every 3 days