[IP] Need Help

I am a student at Cal State Long Beach studing social work. I've had
diabetes for eight years, and I have been on the pump for four years. In our
school we have to write a thesis. My topic is "How different parenting
styles affect children with diabetes." However, I have a really hard time
finding parents, who are the participants for my questionnaire, who have
children with diabetes. The age range for the children is 0 to 12 years old.
Most hospitals require a long process in order to be able to do a study
there. I don't have a lot of time to finish my thesis. I was wondering if
any parents would be willing to fill out my questionnaire. It will take
about 5 to 10 minutes. I can either e-mail it or send it in the mail. It is
all confidential.

Please e-mail me if you are interested in filling out a questionnaire. I
would appreciate it a lot. With your help I will be able to finish my thesis
in time.

Thank you,

>From Beethoven to the Rolling Stones, your favorite music is always playing
on MSN Radio Plus. No ads, no talk. Trial month FREE!