[IP] prefilling cartridges, was: no subject

Kerri said:
Hmmm.interesting. Where did you hear that and what is the reasoning
(because it's a protein and might bind to the plastic)? We've been
prefilling anywhere from 3-9 *plastic* cartridges (1-3 vials worth) at a
time for the last 4yrs, with no problems.

And for the past 3 1/2 years I fill 3 months worth of reservoirs at a
time and store them in my fridge and have had no break down. Lynn