Re: [IP] Re: Just a Minor Observation (WAS Help Solve This Urgent Mystery)

Re-read my quote again.

The little smiley at the end indicates that this was intended to be a tongue
in cheek comment, not an acusation that this particular child was doing so.
Again, anything is possible with a 12 year old.

Just because we take our disease seriously doesn't mean that we can't poke
a bit of fun at it or life.

Was my attempt at a little bit of humor taken incorrectly by everyone?