[IP] Re: Just a Minor Observation (WAS Help Solve This Urgent Mystery)

Someone Said:
>You can prime insulin and not have it show up in the TDD log.  It would be
>incredibly difficult to do this
>accurately though.  You'd have to be a devious little email @ redacted@rd in order
>to.... Hey wait a minute, this is
>a 12 year old, entirely possible.  =)

I was really surprised to read comments like this in response to a request
for help.  How many times has someone on this list (besides me) vented,
raged and fumed at a medical professional for accusing them of doing
something wrong or making things up?  None of us like it when it happens to
us, so why are we accusing someone else of doing the same thing?

Just my two cents....

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

>From Beethoven to the Rolling Stones, your favorite music is always playing
on MSN Radio Plus. No ads, no talk. Trial month FREE!