[IP] infusion site scarring

 Just wanted to find out how long it takes for the infusion site holes on my
stomach to fade and go away. Not that I'm doing any swim suit modeling in the
near future but I've been on the pump since September of this year and I still
can see every hole since I started. I'm just wondering what my skin will look
like after 5 - 10 years of this. I'm blonde and blue eyed and probably more
prone to scarring than most. Let me know what the veteran pumper have to say.
dx 1987   pumping since 9-9 -03