Re: [IP] Sweating

YES - T1 and sweating are related (might be with T2 as
well, but I don't have any info about it).

Also, T1s tend to have more trouble regulating their
internal thermometer - feeling cold or hot at
inappropriate times (i.e being cold in a very hot
room).  I am not sure if this is a brain chemistry
thing (temp is regulated somewhere in the brain - the
amygdila ???) or something else.  But, it is all
related to DM.

If anyone wants back-up info - I'll try to dig it out
- but only if requested.

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?