[IP] day 3, love it!!

I have been reading everyone's post's for sometime now, waiting to get
my pump and get started. I got it thursday, and started saline Friday.
Saturday I began using insulin. I am so happy! 35 years of MDI, and I
finally did it. Reading all your stories helped me make the move. I have
a silly question. I tuck my 43" tubing into my pants, and they are a
little tight. Will this hurt the delivery or the tubing? Thanks!

Barb
Diagnosed type I/1968