[IP] crossing time zones

We are going to London in January with the kids including my 4 year old
 pumper. I think it is a 9 hour time change from Texas. What is the best way to
adjust on the way over and on the way back?  Her nighttime rate is a lot lower
than her daytime.  Day time she is mostly .30 per hour, but at night, averages
.075 per hour.  Any help is appreciated!  Thanks
mom to Nicole (4) dxd 10/01 pumping 4/03
Kelly (9), Blake (6) and Luke (2)