Re: [IP] cozmo Christmas wish

Hey Robin,

  guess what....you're Christmas wish is granted.  George at Deltec is pretty
sure that the upgrade that will be out in Jan.  includes a SW option for
 dating the Cozmo...IE mon-fri vs weekend. We also wish that for Josh because he
doesn't necesssarily eat breakfast by 8AM on weekends or on the same eating
schedule at all as he is at school.

Just thought you would like to know that this was something I had already
brought to their attention....YIPEEEE!!!

mom to Joshua