From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Shelley
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2003 8:51 PM
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Sweating

Debz -

 <<I didn't know it was a form of neuropathy, or that it had a name. I
was kind
of embarrassed to ask anyone, because I had never heard of it happening
anyone else before.>>

 Well, neither have I, but I'm so sure that there is a relationship
between d &
sweating. Joshua sweats more than any otherllittle kid I've ever seen. I
asked & asked if this was related to his diagnosis & always get a

western Massachusetts